My Learning Hub is the fastest growing E-learning company in the UK. We are providing a new generation of the Learning Management System with an emphasis on AI, machine learning and career development.
We are committed to excellence and passionate about our services and technology. We have high standards for our people and offer a dynamic work environment that focuses on client performance and delivery.
At My Learning Hub we believe that being part of our team you get what you strive for. Innovation, teamwork, common sense and enjoying what we do is at heart of everything we create here.
Why is this job so good?
- Successful expanding company offering innovative learning solutions for their clients
- Working alongside a successful, passionate and friendly team
- Ability to earn to your potential, due to uncapped commission
- Great opportunity for self-development in the technology industry
- All the necessary training will be provided
- Great office location next to Gherkin building
- Free gym membership
This role is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service to ensure clients get the best value of My Learning Hub e-learning software. The ideal candidate would be ambitious and willing to develop as the company grows.
Your key duties and responsibilities are:
➢ Respond to customer emails and inbound queries. Assign any technical or bug related queries to the relevant Technical Support Manager, QA or development team.
➢ Organise Webinars/Tutorials and Screen-sharing sessions with the clients.
➢ Provide any relevant assistance to the sales team.
➢ Documentation of customer configuration and workflows.
➢ Liaise with the HR and L&D managers of existing and potential clients to establish their goals, learning and talent development requirements.
➢ Organise client onboarding sessions both online and on site.
➢ Prepare case studies and client-related documentation to assist sales managers.
➢ Manage and update the leads in the Close.io CRM system.
➢ Take part in the product review and client testimonial videos.
➢ 100% adherence to SLA response times across all customers.
➢ Prepare, collect and analyse customer satisfaction surveys.
➢ Maintain 98% Customer satisfaction score (KPI) or above.
➢ Improve Customer contract renewals rate (KPI).
➢ Decrease the number of Customer change requests (KPI).
➢ Assign tasks to the relevant colleagues verbally, using email, Slack, Close.io and Youtrack and track their progress.
➢ Assist in the development of the onboarding course to hire new account management staff.
➢ Carry out appraisal meetings with the junior account managers reporting to you.
➢ Report any customer feedback about the product to your senior management and product development teams or suggest and document any relevant improvements to be added to our product development roadmap.
The role by its very nature is subject to travelling nationwide and internationally promoting our product amongst other HR and L&D managers, tight deadlines requiring a high degree of coordination, planning and multi-tasking.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Driven self-motivated character who strives for operational excellence
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to train client admin users and produce video manuals
- Ability to build interpersonal professional relationships in a corporate environment
- IT literate
- Organised and self-motivated
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in fields such as business administration, marketing, finance, law or a scientific or technical field.
- Customer Management/Account Management experience preferred
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs, Slack, Jira/Redmine/YouTrack/FogBugz
- You must be settled in the United Kingdom
Key Performance Indicators
- 100% adherence to SLA response times across all customers
- Volume and nature of client tickets
- Customer satisfaction score (KPI)
- Customer contract renewals (KPI)
- Customer change requests (KPI)
If you are looking for your next challenge and are eager to deliver the best customer experience then we want to hear from you!
Apply for this job here: email@example.com