Serve as the lead analyst on a portfolio of structured finance credits including conducting analysis, presenting to rating committees, leading issuer meetings, publishing research and interacting with investors and other market participants. As a senior member of the team, the analyst is also is expected to lead various projects in the LOB
- Perform credit analysis for existing structured finance transactions backed by consumer assets; conducting annual and ad-hoc reviews.
- Primarily responsible for analyzing asset pools, transaction structures and cash flows using Moody’s methodologies and models, and other quantitative or qualitative tools or methods to formulate independent credit opinions and make rating recommendations to committee. The analyst will be also responsible for reviewing a large, complex rating reviews and actions, leading a team of lead and support analysts.
- Independently present at rating committees and other internal credit discussions, demonstrating sound credit judgment and strong knowledge of Moody’s methodologies.
- Build and manage relationships with investors, and key transaction parties; including investor meetings and on-site visits
- Publish high quality insightful research on credit events and sector trends, individually, or collaborating with other authors.
- Lead or substantially contribute to analytical projects such as methodologies.
- Lead or substantially contribute to projects related to maintenance and improvement of Moody’s processes and