As an ambassador of the Maison, the Regional Prestige Sales Executive Advisor is seen as a High Jewelry, Fine Jewelry, FWM and Prestige referent globally, with clients and/or any relationship of the Maison. The Regional Prestige Sales Executive Advisor is responsible for driving sales in these product categories, and for developing/executing the VIP client strategy, in their particular region.
- Achieve and/or exceed sales goals within the prestige product category (as well as other product categories) through consistently providing exceptional client experience, client acquisition and relationship development.
- Be regarded as a reliable source of information to management and corporate partners for HJ/FJ and related prestige products and high potential client feedback.
- Promote and champion the prestige product category through partnering with existing Sales Associates and Boutique Management within specific region.
- Must develop, partner and communicate a planned client networking strategy that results in new client acquisition, and increased sales.
- Must participate in client networking events that are local and internationally based – both internal and external to the Company.
- Mentor and share best practices with Sales Associates about how to provide consistent excellent client experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism, within the boutique environment, as well as outside, and during events.
- Champion and model the consistent and accurate capture of all relevant client data in support of building and developing lasting relationships that result in sales.
- Through a strong partnership with CRM, identify high potential sales leads, performing targeted and diligent follow-up, creating Prestige product selling opportunities in the stores within the region of responsibility.
- In partnership with CRM, propose and implement strategic initiatives with existing high potential client base in a proactive way to develop client base.
- Deliver a 360’ client experience, introducing multiple product categories and services in an effort to maximize client potential.
- Independently and proactively resolve client issues, with consistent and thorough follow-up on client care service matters for own clients.
- Partner with all departments and colleagues to ensure superior client experience and contribute to a positive environment.
Partnership with Regional Boutiques
- Partner with staff and boutiques in region to identify, and help develop client base to the prestige level.
- Partner with individuals on high value sales, and external product showings.
- Share Skills and partner with colleagues to help develop the next generation of prestige product sales experts.
- Assist with Boutique projects as needed (inventory, organization, restocking of supplies, etc...).
Knowledge and Compliance
- Possess deep understanding and knowledge of brand and full range of all products to convey Cartier heritage and values.
- Understand and comply with all Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e. product handling, inventory control, etc.).
- Possess a full understanding of the relevant marketplace and client demographic.
- Ability to adapt accordingly to client’s needs, motivations, and enter into negotiations with each client.
- Remain current on all industry news and the competition.
- Uphold Cartier image by maintaining professional demeanor at all times and be an Ambassador for the Brand.
- 4-year College degree
- Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Arabic) are a plus
- GIA certification is a plus
- A minimum of 10 years experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment
- Previous HJ experience is a plus
- Product knowledge in specific area of expertise
- Must be available to travel (international and domestic)
- Proficient computer skills (tablets, PC)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Natural interest and curiosity in Prestige product range as well as in the luxury industry
- Proven success in client relationship building, high value sales, and networking
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor
- Self-Starter and motivated, with Team-Player approach
- Should you wish to apply, simply click the "Apply" button above.