Miniclip is looking to hire an experienced Senior Commercial Manager to be based in our London office. This is a full-time and permanent position. Please apply only if you are eligible to work in the UK.
Miniclip is a fast-moving games company that has a global audience of over 200 million players each month. Our flagship titles include 8 Ball Pool™, Agar.io, Soccer Stars and Football Strike. As one of the best global mobile games developers and publishers, Miniclip’s strong position in the industry will provide you with unique opportunities to develop, craft and hone your professional skills.
Come join other Miniclippers to help grow the Company to entertain players across the globe with your experiences and talent!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Commercial Manager who has a proven track record in forging strategic relationships, acquiring entertainment content, and working with global companies and brands. You will be joining the Commercial Team which sits at the very heart of Miniclip and is deeply involved in all aspects of the business. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).
Your responsibilities include:
- Assist in achieving Miniclip’s strategic goals to drive growth to the business, primarily focusing on mobile games publishing, external commercial activities, M&A and investments.
- Identify, develop and establish new lines of commercial opportunities beyond Miniclip’s existing core business activities within the gaming ecosystem.
- Refine, optimise and implement robust new business process to manage our Content Acquisition pipeline aimed at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes.
- Analyse data and assess risks to efficiently provide recommendations to improve performances of the Commercial team and/or Company.
- Forge strong relationships with existing and potential partners.
- Work with and support internal and external stakeholders to ensure all projects are delivered and executed in a timely manner.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a sociable and hard-working person who enjoys working in a team. They will be passionate and dedicated about their work, with willingness to accept extra duties as situations arise.
- Minimum five years of working experience.
- Strong commercial understanding and business acumen on a variety of deals including but not limited to games distribution, licensing and acquisition.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven business development experience in completing and executing business deals.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to create presentation slides independently and present them to audiences with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Demonstrate solid problem-solving and strong data analytical capabilities.
- Ability to represent the Company professionally and forge instant rapport when dealing with existing and future partners.
- Proactive in managing and completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams to deliver Company and team targets.
- Ability to be thorough, pay attention to detail and have capacity to be influential and amenable.
- Very good English speaking and writing skills.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- Has a minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Speak and write fluently in foreign languages (preferably Chinese or Russian)
- Passionate about games
- Understand the mobile gaming ecosystem
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Games Development Studio in Holborn with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and we understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun. That’s why there is a pool table, 100” screen with next generation consoles, fridge with complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events, and even free optional yoga once a week!
We also have a fantastic benefits package, with medical and dental cover, life insurance and critical illness cover, income protection scheme, a generous holiday entitlement and a pension plan with Company matching contributions (up to set levels).
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name.
Miniclip was nominated as App Annie’s Top 52 Global Publishers list in 2015 and 2016. Leading franchises include 8 Ball Pool™, Agar.io™ and Soccer Stars™ which have all been downloaded over 100M times each respectively.
All three new games released by Miniclip in 2017, namely Football Strike, Flip Master and War Wings went to #1 Free Games / App in over 40 countries.