Our client are a market leading UK & global cable supplier of cables/cable accessories based in North London.
With an enviable reputation for the quality of its products, customer service levels, and technical expertise, our clients' vision and enthusiasm throughout the business is the driving force behind an energetic "can-do" and customer-centric culture.
Our client are a successful entrepreneurial business with ambitious expansion plans, hence why the role has come about.
A market leader within the industrial sector, our client enjoys sales of circa £100m+ per annum and is working to deliver on projects in over 100 countries.
- To begin with, this is a very supportive role, where you'll be supporting the international sales team, hence why it's the perfect opportunity for anyone wanting to pursue a career in sales and join a progressive company
- You'll be preparing and creating quotations for customers
- Processing orders
- Following up and monitoring the international logistics part of the process (including transportation and all documentation) to ensure a smooth transition from order to delivery
- There is scope for you to progress quickly and begin to develop relationships with customers and clients of your own - to begin with, our client are wanting you to focus on fully understanding the business and processes in place
- You can expect to have the full support of the procurement and logistics team to help you move into a position whereby you're taking full responsibility for the overall execution of customer transaction from initiation to completion
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, attributes, experience and interests:
- A passion for international trade
- Able to work well under pressure - there will be numerous time-sensitive activities
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Administrative and sales support/back-office support experience
- Excellent communication skills - exceptional telephone manner, high level of numeracy and familiar with Excel
Fluent written and spoken English is crucial but what our client would also love is if you're able to speak in addition one of the following languages;
*Russian, Arabic, French, German or Spanish*
It's not mandatory that you speak one of these languages in addition, but it would be advantageous and stand you in good stead.
What's on Offer
Our client are looking to pay £25-30K DOE.
Great company really going places on a global scale.
I look forward to hearing from you.