Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales plans, driving full price sales, and maintaining visual merchandising standards in the Michael Kors Lifestyle (MMK) concession at Harvey Nichols London (2nd floor). Partners with Harvey Nichols (retail partner) associates for the benefit of the Michael Kors concession business and actively clienteles.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Generation :
- Meet and exceed concession sales plans through effective application of Michael Kors’ selling strategies and customer service techniques
- Track best and worst sellers in order to increase full price sales
- Identify and communicate product and inventory needs in a timely manner
- Implement and maintain all brand standards as directed in the Visual Merchandising guideline
- Drive sales through utilizing a clientele book and developing a personal client database
- Engage every customer within the concession by utilizing Michael Kors’ Jet-Set selling strategies and customer service techniques
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image, and adhered to at all times
- Ensure shop and stock room maintenance, presentation, and organization issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Partners with internal colleagues to address business challenges and understands the need to work well with others to beat the competition.
- Adapts communication style, tools and approach to meet the needs of different audiences and levels in the organization.
Drive for Results:
- Leads self and others in setting and attaining stretch goals within a continually evolving environment. Overcomes obstacles and takes responsibility for outcomes.
- Makes things happen for the business using out-of-the box thinking and a willingness to take risks. Continually looks for ways to innovate or take existing products, processes and services to a new level.
- Adapts to a continually evolving work environment by being open to new learning opportunities and feedback.
- Applies up-to-date professional and technical knowledge and expertise to business problems.
- Strong clienteling skills (client book)
- University degree and a minimum of 3+ years experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong fashion and styling sense
- General knowledge of Retail Math and reporting
- Good command of English. As well as Mandarin or Arabic or Russian
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V