This is an outstanding opportunity to join an entrepreneurial business ( www.meshh.com) leading the market in the ROI of sports events and fan behaviour.
You will be based in our London HQ playing a critical role in on-boarding and developing our client relationships to realise growth and revenue targets.
Strong data literacy skills in this role are an absolute must. You will have the chance to work in a fun, ambitious and fast paced environment, that has seen strong growth in 2018, recently launched in the US and has further expansion plans.
The role reports to the COO in the interim and requires a strong working relationship to be established with the Company’s Business Development Director. Role may involve travel.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- You will be an experienced Account Director and will have the opportunity to work with teams and stakeholders across the business as this team delivers a range of actionable insight!
- You will be engaging with senior stakeholders within sporting federations like UEFA, FIFA and Formula 1 as well as top entertainment and conference businesses
- You will have accountability for a key client account (or set of accounts) including financial performance & meeting business plan for the same
- You will build strategic relationships with the client(s) and maintain a strong understanding of their industry and strategy
- You will create, identify and respond to opportunities for providing products and services to the client organisation(s), liaising with the wider team at Meshh for relevant expertise needed to deliver the same
- You will establish strong and effective pipeline management resulting in profitable, deliverable revenue growth for both organic and new leads within your area
- You will negotiate on commercial issues working with the commercial, finance and legal teams, ensuring clients and suppliers understand and agree what will meet requirements and needs
- You will be responsible for accurately pricing projects and working with the delivery team to ensure they are deploying successfully within budget and / or managing change requests with client to ensure a success and no revenue/profit leakage
- You will manage assigned Account Managers effectively ensuring their development, growth and client targets are fulfilled in line with the business targets
- You will be responsible for establishing a repeatable mechanism to capture and frame case study materials to ensure an accurate toolbox of recent deliveries and clients we can reference
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level - minimum 2.1
- 5+ years proven track record in client and revenue growth management and already operating at Account Director level
- Strong data literacy essential
- Must be passionate about sport, entertainment, events!
- Background in one or more of the following Technology, Marcoms, Market Research
- Results oriented
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and delivering strategic and actionable recommendations
- Can demonstrate strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Must be highly numerical and have strong commercial acumen
- Proficient in project, client and budget management
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Excel
- Team management experience
- Team player that can gather and rationalize requirements from various teams
- Understanding and experience in mobile analytics is advantageous
- Second languages at native or business level desirable particularly, Arabic, French, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish