Mediacom forms part of GroupM, WPP’s combined media agencies. GroupM is the world’s largest media investment management organization and parent company of Mediacom, MindShare, etc. Within these companies we have the largest search operations around the world with a greater geographic footprint than any competitor.
MediaCom handles the media planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers. Supported by keen consumer insight, analysis and experience, we are part of the largest media planning and buying network in the world.
We are the Mediacom Worldwide Programmatic team, servicing both centrally executed campaigns in multiple languages as well as coordinating and supporting strategic directions across markets. We work on a mix of blue chip clients for both direct and brand led initiatives including but not limited to: Proctor & Gamble, Shell, Allianz, GSK, Bose & PlayStation.
Our vision for programmatic is the integral role it plays in the media mix and the connectivity between medias both on and offline with programmatic acting as a key gateway. A role in our team, therefore, allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider media business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long term career path.
We are looking for the new executive to come and join the growing Programmatic team based in London.
The successful candidate will be able to develop his/her career with MediaCom as they will be enabled to continually improve and expand on their foundational programmatic skills, with growth opportunities both upwards and sideways. The candidate will also have the opportunity to work across a diverse client base and help to shape and inform client strategy.
The ideal programmatic executive will:
- Have a basic understanding of programmatic principles, how marketing campaigns work cross market, plus an advanced analytic aptitude.
- Assist with the analysis of the programmatic campaigns
- Ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
- Learn from and support the Optimisers on campaigns across different programmatic technologies and formats (DSPs, DMPs, Display, Video, Native), covering a wide range of regions across the world.
- Increase their knowledge base on the client’s industry.
Skills, Behaviours and Experience Required
Skills & behaviour
- Highly analytical
- Team player & winning can-do attitude
- Preferable: Previous experience handling clients/customers and programmatic /marketing
- Confident presenter
- Demonstrate a good competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Be administratively competent
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective and efficient working style
- Basic understanding of digital and digital media
- Technical yet service industry suited with the potential to develop into client leadership and staff management roles
- Advanced/ native language skills beneficial: either Dutch, Nordics, Arabic, Russian, Chinese
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar; a strong communicator
- Ideally Degree in a business, marketing, numerical, analytical or Economics discipline
More About Working for MediaCom: People First, Better Results
Here at MediaCom, we know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the UK’s leading agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare.
The MediaCom network comprises 4,600 people working in 113 offices in 89 countries and we are proud to call some of the world's most successful brands as clients, including P&G, DLG, Coca-Cola and the PlayStation.
Despite our growth over the years we work hard at retaining our creative and inclusive approach and aspire to our five pillars in every aspect of their work: Creativity, New Business, Citizenship, Bravery and Loving our Clients.
We have our very own on-site bar, an events programme including BBQs and drinks on the rooftop terrace, sports and social clubs, a range of staff discounts and on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
We believe that by putting our People First, we deliver Better Results for our clients and create a great place for everyone to enjoy their work.