MediaCom handles the media planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers. Supported by keen consumer insight, analysis and experience, we are part of the largest media planning and buying network in the world.
We’re looking for a Digital Executive to work closely with the central PlayStation client (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe) to successfully develop and manage multi-market campaigns for the PlayStation Services businesses (PlayStation Store and PlayStation Plus). The markets covered are mainly across EMEA, Russia, Aus & NZ.
The role involves developing campaigns that drive growth and revenue across key game launches, sales activity and customer acquisition/retention. Activity is bought both through a centralised buying team and on an individual basis with specific partners. The role will require working seamlessly across the business bringing together PlayStation internal teams, Mediacom teams and other agency partners to produce campaigns that push the clients thinking.
- Work with internal teams to ensure that campaigns launch successfully and are tracked for performance
- Collate documents from EMEA markets and combine to forma. Single view
- Assist in the development of post campaign reviews
- Ensure activity is billed correctly and reconciled
- Assist the digital planner and buyer and manger
- Respond to ad hoc request from client teams
- Have a strong interest in all digital channels including; display, search, mobile, social, programmatic etc.
- Have an interest in marketing and advertising
- Have a strong interest in video games
- Provide recommendations to optimise and adapt campaigns based off data insights and analytics
MediaCom has responsibility for the business PlayStation globally and as part of the wider SONY remit which also includes Sonly Mobile and Electronics. Sony PlayStation is split into 2 clear divisions SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America) & SCEE (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe). We will have 2 teams set up to service the account with SCEA led from Santa Monica on the West Coast & SCEE from London.
This role caters to the enormous growth we’re seeing in the PlayStation Services business and will join a new manager and planner in a wider team of 8 who manage PlayStation from a central level. This is a huge opportunity to work a very exciting client with a real desire to deliver transformational advertising & content initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is
- Inquisitive, proactive, and highly-organised
- Outgoing and confident
- Previous retail or customer service experience would be looked upon highly
- Technical aptitude and interest
- Good knowledge of emerging technologies and a view on the impact these will have
- Enthusiastic communicator who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Pro-active, inquisitive, with good attention to detail and an ability to interrogate data
- A team player who is hungry to learn
- Excellent computer skills – Especially Excel and PowerPoint