The opportunity to join a collaborative and client focused team that specialises in providing reinsurance services to the Russian market. Highly regarded in their field, most new business is generated through referrals from existing clients- a testimony to their excellent client satisfaction record.
The successful candidate must be completely fluent in Russian language and have a good knowledge of the Russian culture.
This a chance for such a candidate possessing a background in financial services within a client focused role with an eye for detail to become a recognized subject matter expert in Broking who manages large projects or processes. You will develop and present innovative solutions to client needs, identify and pursue potential opportunities, advise clients, and negotiate transactions.
- Oversees the development and presentation of innovative solutions for client needs and complex risk situations.
- Advises clients and negotiates transactions to drive revenue growth and grow client Broking client base.
- Identifies and pursues potential opportunities to win new clients and projects to drive overall unit or department revenue growth.
- Coordinates more complex responses to client queries and concerns to ensure issues are resolved completely and promptly.
- Independently handles complex assignments and may also assist a more senior-level Brokers, including senior leadership in Broking and/or Practice Management, in serving clients.
- Grows and maintains strong relationships with insurers/reinsurers, clients, and colleagues to drive high client satisfaction at senior levels at the client.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of coverage lines, markets and other more specialized products to provide highly innovative solutions to clients.
- May inspect and clarify contract documents and bond forms, as well as inspect banking terms and conditions.
- May inspect and advise the Client on the terms and conditions of General Agreement of Indemnity required to be executed by Clients to support all surety transactions.
- May inspect financial statements for all industries with specific knowledge of each industries unique financial metrics.
- Fluent Russian speaker with a good knowledge of Russian culture
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Client focused with strong client relationship development and servicing skills
- Background in Financial services
- Insurance/Reinsurance industry background
- Insurance qualifications are not required.
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC, a leading global risk and reinsurance specialist, has over a 90-year history of providing integrated solutions to the (re)insurance industry. With over 2,300 professionals in more than 50 offices around the world, Guy Carpenter delivers a powerful combination of broking expertise, strategic advisory services and industry-leading analytics to help our clients achieve profitable growth. As our clients’ most trusted and valuable reinsurance broker and strategic advisor, we leverage our intellectual capital to anticipate and solve for a range of emerging strategic business challenges and opportunities. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.guycarpenter.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuyCarpenter
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.