Ever since its creation in 1854, Mariage Frères has worked to ensure its reputation as one of the finest and most renowned tea sellers in the world.
With the largest menu of teas on the planet (800 teas from more than 36 producing countries), mariage frères is an absolute destination in the world of high-end teas and the savoir-faire associated with it which we call the French Art of Tea.
Our brand new tea house located in the heart of Covent Garden will have a retail counter, a restaurant/tea-room and a tea museum. An invitation to gourmet discovery and exploration, our tea house will welcome the world in a unique, refined and international setting.
Mariage Frères is now looking for talented and passionate Sales Associates for the exciting opening in Covent Garden this July.
Are you looking to start or continue a career in sales in the domain of luxury where the codes are familiar to you?
We are recruiting Sales Associates with excellent communication skills and a flair for exceptional customer service who knows how to build relationships in order to secure long term customer loyalty.A true brand ambassador, you will thrive under pressure and work with efficiency and intelligence.Self-motivated, you will possess the confidence to identify opportunities in order to maximise sales. The successful candidate will have retail experience, a positive attitude and an immaculate appearance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maximising the sales of tea and different accessories related to tea.
- Be actively implicated in the life and daily running of the boutique.
- Replenishing stock.
- Promoting various new and seasonal products.
- Be proactive in up-selling and encouraging customers to purchase different items to complement their normal preferences.
- Build relationships with customers to encourage repeated sales and gain loyalty.
- To positively contribute to your team’s spirit while keeping an active interest in fellow employee’s welfare, safety and development and to ensure that the team performs to the high standards required by encouraging and assisting when necessary.
- To carry out daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties.
- Communicating with excellent English skills. Knowledge in a secondary language will be much appreciated (French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Korean, Chinese or Japanese).
A complete and thorough training regarding the vision of mariage frères, its teas and its universe will be offered upon hiring.
BENEFITS: Uniforms provided, pension scheme, 28 days holiday, travel allowance expenses up to £80.00, food allowance £60.00, discounted rates in our various stores, amazing career development opportunities, and more…
We are looking forward to seeing the mariage frères family grow!