Lutron EA Ltd has an immediate opening for an Inside Sales & Service Specialist. In this position, you would be a key part of the Sales Operations team. A successful Inside Sales & Service Specialist will ….
- Take care of the customer & support the sales effort through the ownership of a set of named customer accounts.
- Handle all customer service, product and account enquiries, capable of handling difficult customers and situations.
- Provide quotations to the customer, through our Project and Quotations team where applicable.
- Manage orders: checking / dating / expediting / coordinating shipments in and outside of the EU / confirming & communicating.
- Administrate RGAs & credits, Co-Op fund applications, Friends of Industry and Showroom orders and sample requests.
- Communicate and work with other departments effectively (IS, Credit control, Tech support etc.)
- Stakeholders – customers, influencers, specifiers, sales teams, internal teams (tech support/warehouse/quotes), management
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Degree preferred
- Minimum 2/3 years work experience in a sales or service role
- Excellent communication skills and strong relationship building skills
- Familiarity with supply chain/logistics process
- English plus fluent in additional European language (Russian)
- Strong desire to deliver excellent service
- Good problem solving skills
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.