The Participant Experience Team is responsible for the seamless and successful delivery of our portfolio of customized client learning programmes across the globe. As Delivery Programme Manager, you’ll ensure that we deliver exceptional customer service across the preparation, delivery and wrap-up of every programme.
That means you’ll:
- Build sound relationships as a key point of contact and brand ambassador for all stakeholders on a broad range of high profile clients.
- Understand customer needs and work proactively to constantly improve the participant experience.
- Create productive relationships with suppliers to drive best practice and ensure results.
- Actively contribute to programme collateral and manage the programme digital learning experience.
- Manage budgets, track expenditure and identify cost-saving opportunities.
Who we are looking for
- A fluent Russian and/or Chinese speaker with learning programme, customer experience or events management experience.
- A confident presenter and brand ambassador.
- An organised approach with the ability to deliver high quality work to deadline and deal effectively with last-minute changes.
- A track record in stakeholder management, great relationship-building skills and ideally, experience of Learning Management Systems.
- A college diploma or degree-level education and excellent written and spoken English.
- A proactive approach with the attention to detail and creativity to identify opportunities for improvement.
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits we offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.