- Monitoring the client screening process, regularly testing the system, providing feedback on the positive screening hits escalated from Client Onboarding Team.
- To help senior Compliance Legal Analyst and Deputy MLRO prepare a suite of monthly MI.
- As part of the compliance monitoring programme and with the help of senior members of the team conduct tests on a range of business processes from onboarding to deposits and withdrawals to ensure compliance with internal policies.
- Maintenance of various compliance registers, records and databases.
- Investigate and collate information for Senior Compliance analyst to form response to customer complaints.
- Carry out Call and Chat Monitoring.
- Daily checking of deposits and withdrawals.
- Conducting transaction monitoring on high risk accounts, reviewing, investigating and escalating suspicious transactions and internal SARs.
Experience and Skills Required:
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office application.
- Language skills (desirable – Chinese or Russian) – not essential but would be a added bonus
- Confident and proactive in communicating with people at all level
- Great team player with the ability to foster close working relationships with colleagues
- Results orientated with a strong bias for action and outcome
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Comfortable with working in a young, technology driven environment with a great deal of responsibility and autonomy
- Desire to contribute to success in areas beyond the core compliance areas
- Drafting contracts