Linnworks seeks a talented Business Development Executive to join our rapidly growing Inbound Sales team.
In this 360-degree role, you’ll be the face of Linnworks, conducting exploratory conversations with potential customers, using your business acumen to identify how Linnworks could help their business succeed and successfully positioning the Linnworks value proposition through demonstrations and business proposals.
This is a phenomenal way to get into technology sales. Our team executes at a world-class level and we're looking for people who are interested in learning how to do the same.
In this role, you will:
▪ Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, LIVE chat and emails
▪ Manage relationships with up to 100 qualified leads per month
▪ Schedule qualification calls and analyse business requirements
▪ Conduct one-to-one demonstrations and write business proposals to qualified leads
▪ Work with partner companies to refer business and resolve outstanding queries
▪ Forecast daily, weekly and monthly quotas
▪ Help small and mid-sized companies realise their potential in the eCommerce space
▪ Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great sales person, leader and executive
You must have:
▪ Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
▪ The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
▪ The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
▪ Naturally curious and passionate
▪ The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
▪ A keenly developed competitive nature
▪ "One-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
You should (ideally) have:
▪ Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related subject
▪ Prior experience in SaaS or other software related B2B sales roles
▪ Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce or similar CRM software
▪ Salary £26,000 - £30,000 (DoE) plus commission on acquired sales
▪ Clear career progression
▪ Office located next door to King’s Cross underground station
▪ Regular company outings and vibrant social scene
Life at Linnworks:
Linnworks is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We believe that diversity
of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better environment for our
employees, and a better service for our customers. The training and development of our
employees is something we value deeply. We are committed to continuous investment into
their personal growth, providing clear paths for career progression, and equipping them with
the tools and training required to become experts in their profession.
Linnworks is the world’s leading eCommerce SaaS platform that enables retail and
manufacturing businesses to integrate, manage and optimise their sales processes across
hundreds of online selling channels. Over 4,000 customers in more than 60 countries use
Linnworks’ software to transform the way they sell online.
For more information, visit our website: www.linnworks.com