Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
Do you want to challenge yourself amongst market-leading experts, work in an inspiring environment and receive training that will advance your career from the outset?
Leonteq Securities AG (“Leonteq”) launches its third Leonteq Graduate Program designed to develop future experts, leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs. The program will equip the next generation of top university talents for a long-term career within our company. Successful applicants will join their team of choice and become a valued team member from day one. In combination with two intensive one-week off-site training classes, focusing on important aspects of early career development, Leonteq Graduates will be offered insight opportunities across all departments to understand and build know-how in the mechanics of the structured investment product value chain. Our culture thrives on innovative contributions and entrepreneurial flair. Both junior and senior employees act as intrapreneurs and thought leaders making them a cornerstone of our successful business model. Leonteq offers long-term career development and takes on a proactive approach to regional or interdepartmental mobility to best utilize the attributes of our people and advance your career. Upon successful completion of the twelve month Leonteq Graduate Program, we plan to offer you a permanent full-time employment, which will position you for a continued successful career with Leonteq.
Position: Graduate Sales
Fixed term: 1 year program, with a chance to get a permanent contract
Application process: Open from 4 September for 28 days
Start date: 4 September 2018
End date: 2 October 2018
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Full-Time coverage of Russian market
- Intensive research of new trade ideas, using internal and external tools such as Bloomberg and in collaboration with sales, structuring and trading
- Pricing of complex financial products in different asset classes (Equity, Fixed Income and Forex products). This process must be done in line with Russian investors requirements in order to create tailor-made structured products to match their objectives.
- Management of clients' requests by phone and email (in Russian) to create solid work relations for further business
- Prospection of new clients in Russia
- Handling and confirmation of orders on financial markets in Russian/English/French, as clients use custodians located in different countries to settle their products
- MBA and / or master’s degree in Finance from a top-tier university (For example ranked in the top 15 “masters in finance pre-experience” in the Financial Times ranking).
- The candidate needs to have a wide range of knowledge in financial products acquired during his/her studies, especially in structured products, equity derivatives, fixed income and Forex. He/She must have followed at least 3 of those courses during his/her studies.
- At least 1 year in total of working in a front-office role (internships included). An experience in structured products is a plus.
- Native Russian and Fluent in English. The candidate will cover the Russian market and deal with Russian clients on a daily basis. French is desirable to interact with colleagues, as majority of Sales and all Structurers speak French in the London office.
- Eager to act as an entrepreneur in a leading finance and technology company.
ATTRIBUTES OF A LEONTEQ GRADUATE
- Highly motivated and curious
- Long-term committed
- Dynamic, reliable, polite, honest and constructive
- Eager to act as an intrapreneur in a leading finance and technology company
- Able to perform in a challenging environment
- Interested in new technologies and innovations
- Committed to embrace the Leonteq corporate culture