A qualified Russian English translator / interpreter is sought after by a private wealth management firm to carry out a wide range of translation tasks and providing general office support. This is an exciting opportunity join a dynamic and friendly team whose fabulous offices are located in an exclusive area of London.
Ideally you will have a proven technical translation background, PR/communications experience and office administration experience. As a Russian speaking Translator / Secretary, your responsibilities will include performing translation and interpreting assignments on a variety of topics i.e Business, Marketing, PR & Communications, handling incoming business correspondence as well providing secretarial / office administration support whilst having the opportunities to get involved in a wide range of internal / external projects.
- Perfectly fluent written and spoken Russian to native level
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Hold a Master’s degree in translation / translation diploma or equivalent qualification
- Previous work experience as translator working Russian < > English is essential
- Solid administration / secretarial experience gain from working within a UK office environment
- Ability to grasp complex and varied issues
- A keen eye for details
- Professional friendly telephone and personal manner
- Good work ethic, diligence, enthusiasm, loyalty and responsible attitude
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.