Responsibilities include the research and analysis of business opportunities, consistent with the organization's long range and strategic plans. Evaluates projects through financial feasibility studies, market research, and planning. May assist with special studies in areas such as operational effectiveness, capacity utilization, or cost containment. With general autonomy, responsible for maintaining relationships with existing clients and developing new client contacts, typically at officer level and above. Provides leadership to plan, organize, manage, and continuously improve the business development process. Develops and implements tactical plans to achieve objectives of the strategic business plan. Responsible for ensuring the Strategic Account Management process is used and adhered to throughout the business development process. Serves as a liaison with other peers on cross-business unit opportunities. The skills required for this position are typically acquired through the completion of a technical degree.
Skills and Experience
Basic salary - £100,000 plus benefits
- Knowledge of Caspian market (Turkey , Azerbaijan , Kazakhstan , Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan)
- Strong client and partners network in Caspian region preferable
- Working knowledge of languages such as Turkish, Russian or Azeri preferable·
- Strong experience in building company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Responsibilities include the research and analysis of business opportunities, consistent with the organization's long range and strategic plans.
- Strong experience in Business Development required.
- Proven track record for closing sales in an Engineering and Construction, Technology or Consulting environment within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Degree qualified
- Preferable to have knowledge of KBR policies and procedures
- Willing to Travel extensively in the Caspian region
- This position is subject to a satisfactory background check
Posting Date 2nd May 2018
Closing Date 1st June 2018