J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
- Taking and executing market orders
- Cash management and reconciliation
- Client portfolio analysis and reporting
- Asset allocation analysis and wealth projections
- Putting together presentations for client meetings and investment proposals
- Market research on stocks, bonds, funds, etc…
- Formulating trading recommendations to senior team members based upon available market research
- On top of the daily administrative issues and client queries, the role requires extensive commitment to furthering ones knowledge of investment products, financial markets and global economics
- Supporting sales management through the creation of and systematic managing and tracking of investment solutions campaigns
- Prior trade execution experience across a number of asset classes
- Familiarity with trading platforms and order management systems required
- A minimum bachelors undergraduate degree of 2:1 (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Good mastery of Bloomberg and Reuters – including excel interfaces
- Strong with Excel and macro/VBA programming and financial modelling abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, and to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work as part of a team and as individual contributor
- Motivated and proactive mindset
- Organized with good time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in other languages not a must, but helpful – particularly Russian, Turkish or Hebrew
We seek candidates with strong analytical skills who can use both qualitative and quantitative tools to analyse complex financial situations. Candidates must demonstrate an interest and knowledge in financial markets, as well as possess excellent analytical, organisational, attention-to-detail, communication, leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills. Initiative, enthusiasm and confidence to complete projects are also a must.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2017 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney: Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.