Acts as technical and application liaison between the client and other JDA internal teams. Communicates product and solution expertise to internal and external customers. Documents all case interactions with Cloud Services clients. Exhibits a strong commitment to customer service while building client partnerships. Follows operational guidelines for interacting with other associates. Learns new solutions and technologies required to support Cloud Services clients. Leverages customer service, communication and problem solving skills to solve inquiries from Cloud Services customers. Manages and responds to client requests via phone, e-mail, and web interface. Provides updates and case statuses to customers and management. Understands and triages customer issues. Leverages any and all necessary technical research (code review, database queries, traces, debug, etc) or team collaboration.
Understands JDA solutions and individual client configurations as well as the third party tools required to support JDA solutions. Utilizes support tools (WebEx, JDAAnalyze etc.) to expedite client issues resolution. Works as a team member to utilize technical skills and solution expertise to resolve client issues.
- Respond to customer support requests via phone, e-mail, and web interface.
- Provide product technical expertise and solutions to customers and other parties.
- Ensure effective issue resolution by coordinating activities with other cross-functional JDA teams such as Product Development, Consulting Services, and Cloud.
- Adhere to operational process and guidelines.
- Fully document all case interactions using our Case Management system and author Knowledge Base articles in accordance with Knowledge Standard Support (KCS) v6.
- Provide clear and effective communications to customers and management.
- Investigate customer issues, conducting any necessary technical research (code review, database queries, traces, debug, etc) or team collaboration.
- Collaboration with local and global team members to ensure effective case resolution and knowledge sharing.
- Strong analytical skills with an outstanding talent for technical troubleshooting.
- Aptitude for effective communication of complex issues with audience-appropriate terminology.
- English to a business level
- Russian language would be desirable
- A technical profile that includes exposure to many of the following:
- Windows Server administration
- SQL Server administration
- SQL Scripting
- SQL optimisation
- Source code control systems
- Appreciation/understanding of the full software lifecycle.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding and varied environment.
- Previous experience with using Salesfoce ServiceCloud
- Previous experience with technical support of Enterprise Retail Systems and Category Management Systems would be advantageous.
- Previous experience supporting true SaaS would be desirable
- Self-driven and enthusiastic
- Analytical, logical troubleshooting and diagnostic skill set
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable to change / flexible
- Knowledge sharer
- Motivated by success, getting the job done to the highest standards.
- Well organized and consistently meet commitments.
- Customer First attitude
Bracknell, United Kingdom