ITE is a UK FTSE LISTED COMPANY and one of the largest event organisers in the world. We specialise in running market-leading events in emerging markets and are one of the world’s leading organisers of international trade exhibitions and conferences. We organise over 250 exhibitions and conferences worldwide, with many market-leading events and well-known brands in key industry sectors. Our product range includes everything from niche specialist conferences through to globally significant trade fairs with mass appeal and influence.
Historically strong in Russia, the Group also has successful exhibitions in Eastern Europe and Asia and has acquired events in Turkey, China, Malaysia and Indonesia. The acquisition of the Breakbulk portfolio has brought a number of new events into ITE including in new territories such as USA, Europe, Brazil, South Africa and UAE.
Provide full EA support to the 3 Directors and support other key senior management where required. Be deeply involved in the work of the management team; be part of the Corporate Services team and assist where necessary.
- Diary management including the scheduling, organising and arranging of meetings and other business commitments of the three directors. Ensuring they are suitably briefed for appointments and meetings. Acting as Gatekeeper.
- Produce reports, letters and presentations on various software packages from dictation, notes or draft correspondence where appropriate.
- Sort, screen and prioritise incoming mail (by post, email and fax) and calls and ensure it is dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Liaise extensively with internal and external business contacts.
- Flag key actions.
- Arrange international and domestic travel and hotel bookings
- Coordinate and organise business trips
- Manage an effective archive/filling system.
- To carry out various ad hoc duties as necessary.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to work at a very fast pace
- Detail orientated
- Calm and professional at all times.
- Ability to handle confidential matters with utmost discretion.
- Open communicator.
- Customer focused.
- Polite and friendly manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative
Skills - Desirable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Multi-language skills – English and Turkish/Russian/Chinese