To provide generalist HR support to the Region to ensure that the HR function delivers an agreed range of information and activities which meet the expectations of the business. To assist the regional HRBP on all HR related activities.
- Provide professional support and advice to managers & staff, on any HR related areas to ensure that high value HR policy and processes are implemented correctly.
- Supporting the HRBP in implementing HRIS systems, ensuring utilisation and engagement across the Global business
- Driving high performance in HQ with managing commissions, bonuses and PIPs process
- Be perceptive and analytical about training needs, and recommend practical and powerful solutions to improving management skills across the organisation.
- Deal sensitively with any employee relations issues.
- Deal with disciplinary, capability and grievance issues
- Be pro-active about recruitment needs and methods. If necessary, coordinate the recruitment process and carry out interviews as appropriate.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation and best practice guidelines and ensure best practice policies are in place.
- Conduct induction training for senior employees and recommend best practice onboarding methods.
- Ensure that performance reviews are conducted with appropriate management skills and promote an understanding of the benefits of feedback.
- Monitor absence within the Company and ensure that persistent short-term and long-term sickness is managed effectively.
- Working together with the H&S Officer, ensure that Health and Safety laws are addressed and followed by the Company.
- Provide an analysis of half-way probation and exit interviews.
- Analyse and present monthly HR statistics to all relevant managers and directors, or where requested.
- Contribute to the HR components of change management.
- Responsible for compliance with visa sponsorship obligations.
- Lead role in managing pension and benefits providers as necessary and review and renew cover, both UK and international.
- Manage the bonus and salary reviews in the HQ.
- Support the HR BP with the bi-annual performance review and calibration process.
- Draw up new contracts (including offer letters) and addendums to existing contracts for senior employees to ensure that contract information relating to each employee remains current.
- Overall responsibility for UK payroll and P11Ds.
- Responsible for both physical and computerised personnel files and ensuring that they are kept accurate always.
- To carry out various ad hoc duties as necessary.
- Support the HR Business Partner in rolling out initiatives from HQ globally, e.g. new performance reviews process, performance improvement plans, global on-boarding, employer branding projects.
Experience & Knowledge - Essential
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- CIPD qualified
- Demonstrated ability to support major initiatives across a diverse, geographically dispersed, multicultural environment.
- Highly sophisticated communication skills
- Managing employee relations cases, end to end
- Comfortable in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
Skills – Essential
Attention to detail, accuracy
Microsoft Office, e.g, Excel
Skills - Desirable
- Multi-language skills – English and Turkish/Russian/Chinese
Personal Qualities - Essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and sensitivities
- Able to influence both at operational and senior levels, and able to explain HR initiatives in a business-friendly way
- Customer focused, thorough and determined
- Passionate about improving business performance through sophisticated HR
- Pragmatic and prepared to “roll sleeves up” where necessary
- Motivated, confident and enthusiastic
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours as projects require.
- Hard working – a sense of urgency
- Team player
- Well organised
- Results driven
- Polite and diplomatic