Intellectsoft is offering a rare opportunity for an accomplished enterprise custom software sales leader to join our international executive sales team as Vice President of Sales, Europe, to help us continue to grow our business and provide exemplary software solutions for the world’s most forward-thinking companies. Our ideal candidate will have incredible drive, entrepreneurial spirit and determination. You will be working out of our London office and also collaborate with the Senior Vice President of Sales and support teams, based out of our headquarters in San Francisco, so we are looking for someone very trustworthy, a self-starter, and someone who is comfortable running our sales operations in Europe.
- Build and lead the sales organization in UK and Europe
- Expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets
- Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base
- Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the relevant teams to drive the RFI/RFP process
- Cultivate, maintain, and grow relationships within the existing accounts that will increase ongoing business, ensure excellent client relations and satisfaction
- Ensure proper knowledge management across both the front-end organization and delivery
- After building a portfolio, build a talent pipeline; coach, train, motivate and grow enterprise sales team
- Overachieve a quarterly and yearly quota
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field is required. Graduate degree is strongly preferred.
- Absolute proficiency in English language; Russian language a huge plus
- 7+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets etc.)
- 4+ years of management experience, including building and leading a sales team
- Experience selling Consulting or Professional services at the C level
- Good understanding of main relevant technology players in the US and worldwide and ability to manage and grow operations across the North American market
- Prior use of CRM systems and marketing automation systems (such as Salesforce, Pardot etc.) required
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and sell
- Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex hierarchical corporate environments
- Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty and leadership
- Prior experience in multi-cultural international environment desired
- Ability to travel, as needed (10-20%)
Team Intellectsoft is a group of very talented, progressive and passionate people with diverse interests and backgrounds. Our team’s shared belief in Intellectsoft’s mission promotes a culture of openness, forward-thinking and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team, offering competitive compensation and sales commission, stock options, full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), generous vacation policy, and a work environment you will look forward to being a part of.