Information on the company
As media veterans with over 25 years’ experience in data driven marketing, this rapidly growing media research consultancy is looking to add ambitious, analytical interns to the company. They help brands maximise the return on their social media technology investment; providing full deployment services including cross-functional training as well as platform configuration and integration with other key business applications.
For clients requiring greater levels of support they offer a flexible managed service for reporting, insight and analytics; enabling their clients to identify meaningful conclusions from social and multi-dimensional data before translating these findings into actual business opportunities.
They’ve won industry awards on both sides of the Atlantic for research effectiveness in each of the last 10 years for their innovative work with global brands. Their team demands the best in what they do and they are proud their work has been recognised in this way by their peers.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in projects focussed on communications research and strategy for over 20 countries.
- You can expect to learn how to drive the company’s media analysis consulting programmes with some of the world’s leading brands.
- You will develop an understanding of how to use relevant media analysis tools.
- You’ll learn how to analyse business challenges and provide analysis and advice to existing and potential clients on all aspects of their traditional and social media research, analysis and through to content creation.
What skills can the intern expect to gain?
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis methods put into practice.
- Consultation and project management skills.
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Ideally fluent in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian Polish and/or Greek.
- A recent graduate, ideally with a 1st or 2:1 degree.
- Strong writing skills.
- Hard-working, intelligent and proactive.
- You should be keen to learn new skills and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- This internship would suit anyone looking to utilise their language skills at an exciting media research consultancy.
What are the perks of interning at the company?
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a global brand and own a deliverable, whilst gaining wider consulting and analysis experience.