Our client is an innovative advertising technology company that specializes in digital video advertising for the world’s leading publishers and brands. They are revolutionizing the video landscape by creating unprecedented levels of new, premium, video inventory. Brands can buy this inventory across all platforms, through their agencies and agency trading desks, to roll-out video ad campaigns both locally and on a global scale.
As the inventors of out stream video advertising, this company are changing the game by placing video advertising outside of the video stream, embedded within the heart of premium content. They also provide both programmatic and managed services offerings, enabling clients to set campaign objectives and have the in-house team execute successful campaigns on their behalf.
With over 450 employees spread throughout 28 offices globally, this business has many exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
This is a 6 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- You will gain an insight into different areas of the business including, publishing relations, platform support and business intelligence.
- Learning how to carry out account management duties
- Learning how to conduct pre-sales media research for proposals including, mapping of EMEA media landscape.
- Gaining an insight into publisher relations including contacting, and managing our partners on the publisher side.
- Learning how to define issues and troubleshooting problems related to being a world leading video SSP (A programmatic Supply Side Platform).
- Gaining an insight into ad operations and platform support and how we help our partners to understand and manage basic tasks related to running their own video campaigns.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who are looking to be part of a company that is reshaping the video advertising market and who have a passion for advertising technology and digital media.
- This company needs a highly motivated person, who thrives in a fast paced start-up environment. Someone with attention to detail, and a desire to learn from some of the UK’s biggest agencies and advertisers.
- This is a hugely diverse office, so fluency in a European or Russian language would be a bonus.
- Experience/interest in tech is a must.
- Proactive, responds positively and actively to challenges.
- A take-charge person, ingenious and practical in finding solutions to problems, decisive and venturesome in putting solutions into action.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven to be a proactive and diligent self-starter with ability to co-ordinate and prioritise, utilising resources effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
As one of few companies doing Programmatic Native Video on a worldwide basis, we are at the forefront of the transformation of the advertising industry. Our staff is highly sought after and "everyone" want's to work for us.