A worldwide digital research & strategy agency working for some of the world's largest brands.
This role is based in Leatherhead from Mon-Thurs; Fridays in Our clients HQ in Holborn. Travel to London on Fridays is covered by the company
As a Digital Analyst you will be responsible for making sense of vast amounts of data extracted from search engines and social media platforms. The insights you generate is used to enable the client brand and marketing teams to understand who their consumers are, what they’re interested in, and the deeper motivations behind online consumer behaviour.
We are looking for graduates with intellectual curiosity, a pioneering mind-set, and an undaunted attitude, who want to make a genuine difference to the way things are done. We don't require any specific experience (we like training!).
- Experience in digital or marketing would be considered an advantage, but is not a requirement
- Must be able to speak either German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, and Arabic.
- Must have experience, either academic or professional, in analysing data. Basic knowledge of Excel and basic analysis functions needed; the rest can be taught
Key responsibilities include:
- Using relevant tools, including the company's own proprietary software, to identify and extract relevant data from search engines and social media
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of digital data, identifying insights (trends, themes, correlations etc.) that are relevant to the brief
- Converting analyses into insightful deliverables for clients
- Creating dashboards and delivering real-time analysis of campaigns
- Assisting management in the creation of white papers and showcase materials
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Salary fixed at 24,000 GBP + 5% & Private Healthcare
- Multicultural team with a strong focus on internal training and development, and social cohesion.
- Lots of group events for the team, and sometimes with client teams too!
- Career Progression - The company has a quarterly review system for staff, but promotions and pay rises are determined in the main annual review which occurs every February