Insignia are currently hiring a Head of Servicing to develop and lead our delivery team across the UK and Europe. The core aim is to enhance and develop servicing processes that are expected of an international lifestyle business to provide bespoke services to HNW and UHNW clients globally.
The Head will work closely in developing processes, people, and best practices along with having an active role across supplier relations.
- Development and implementation of an optimal operating model for LSB servicing.
- This will include developing people within the back office and service delivery.
- Capacity plan for current and future growth.
- Be aware of financial performance, goals and objectives.
- Drive the talent strategy to deliver against the LSB business plan including location strategy, right sizing and staff performance covering both front and back office teams.
- Opening of new LSB offices to deliver against the agreed Insignia Group strategy.
- Analysis of the current LSB partner network and the strategic development of new relationships with luxury brands and bespoke service providers.
- Integral role in enhancing, developing and delivery of training within servicing.
- Influence and build supplier relations.
- Overall responsibility for the optimization of the client request processing life cycle including development and implementation of a best in class quality control structure.
- Be part of the team that delivers a best in class call centre servicing team
The Head of Servicing will be thoroughly committed to Insignia’s mission. All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience. Demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
- A proven track record in a leadership role in the lifestyle management, VIP travel or luxury servicing sectors.
- Excellent knowledge of the luxury brand industry as either a client or provider.
- A background in operational change programme management including the scaling of a performance and outcome based organization.
- Strong innovative experience gathered from a deep understanding of servicing trends.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high performing teams as well as the setting and achievement of strategic objectives.
- A understanding of financial responsibility.
- A track record in delivering new business locations across a diverse geography.
- Proven experience of CRM system development as well as the development of a client service function.
- Advanced degree as well as fluency in English with ideally a second language.