This is a key role of high importance in terms of representing and promoting the Insignia brand of exclusive premium financial services and luxury lifestyle management products for HNW clients and businesses in the Internationally based Eastern European and CIS market. The role’s major goals will include the following challenges: building and developing a sales strategy ensuring constant sales volume increase and creating organizational structure for a productive sales environment.
- Act as a key representative of the company in London working with Russian and Eastern European expatriate client base. You will also work across CIS satellite offices.
- Represent and promote the company’s name and business internationally across financial and luxury services.
- Responsible for sales of the company’s products in Russia & CIS and the sales plan execution.
- Create best client portfolio in terms of quantity and quality.
- Contribute to develop and implement a sales model/concept for Russia and CIS as part of the International Sales activities and plans. Elaborate sales and marketing approach for the region and develop sales channels in liaison with the International Sales and Marketing teams.
- Define and manage sales budget.
- Create sales/business development department: definition of an effective structure, recruitment and coaching of staff, development and implementation of motivation system, definition of policies for Russia and CIS in liaison with International Sales team.
- Develop relationships with corporate partners and sales agents globally and in the CIS region.
- Manage and guide the sales department’s activity.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Define learning needs for sales staff, establish areas of development and establish a training program.
- Participate in modernization and development of the Company’s products for both Russia and CIS as well as international regions.
Key requirements and personal profile:
- Proven track record of sales origination and closure.
- Strong links with luxury and/or financial markets.
- Fluent English and Russian language.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Self-driven, ambitious, results oriented with positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Comfortable to negotiate at all levels.
- Proven track record in dealing and working with HNW and UHNW clients as an advantage.