A Legal Consultant is required to join a law firm headquartered in London offering advice for businesses and individuals in relation to Russia and CIS countries. The Legal 500 UK Awards recognises them as a Tier 1 Foreign Law Firm in London for EMEA (Russia).
The firm's managing partner is also ranked by Chambers & Partners HNW Guide. They are currently looking for a Russian qualified legal consultant to assist on firm's projects. This position is a zero-hour contract. The hourly rates vary and will depend on the experience and the results of the interviews and the case study.
Desired Skills and Experience
- have a Russian law degree;
- have at least three years' experience with an international or reputable Russian law firm or an in-house department;
- be familiar with the rules of arbitration of major arbitration centers like LCIA and ICC (an advantage but not a requisite);
- experience in private client work (an advantage but not a requisite);
- have UK/US legal qualifications - LLM, GDL, LPC (an advantage but not a requisite);
- be fluent in Russian and English, both oral and written;
- have advanced level of IT literacy (knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, ability to touch type, experience of formatting documents);
- have strong translating, advisory and drafting skills;
- have a right to work in the UK without restrictions (visa support is not provided);
- have high level of self-motivation, self-dependence.
If you are interested, please enclose your CV. Please note that while they will do their best to give you feedback, they may not be able to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from them within 7 business days you may assume you have not been selected this time.