At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
In this position you will:
Provide pre-sales support through high quality engineering level knowledge transfer and field enablement programs on HPE leading edge storage technologies
Deliver high quality solution architecture consulting for complex engagements to ensure that the best possible “complete solutions” are designed for and presented to HPE storage customers.
Work with development engineering to identify trends and limitations within existing and new products to drive robust requirements into the product that in return brings value to the our customers.
Troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products.
- Leads multiple project teams that consist of software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of design to drive robustness back into the product.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provide whitepaper and training material for TME, Account teams and customer facing material to improve the Storage experience.
- Provides expertise and overall systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software systems design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 6-10 years' experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
- Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.