A fast-growing technology company providing a unique analytics and visualization platform that help businesses maximize value from their data. With over 15 years of experience, Polymatica uses its unique approach to advanced analytics and machine learning to deliver valuable insights into very large data sets up to 50x faster than traditional visualization and analytics tools.
At Polymatica we’re pushing the boundaries for clients across industries including Financial Services, Government, Retail and Healthcare.
Off the back of a highly successful performance in the Russian market, Polymatica has now entered the European market and is expanding its offices in London, Zurich and Ireland.
These will be your tasks:
We are looking for smart, high energy and coachable individuals with a strong business acumen. Successful candidates will have the ability to quickly assess and understand a prospects business environment and needs then apply the business value of Polymatica.
Ideal candidates will possess the aptitude and skills to effortlessly engage and establish rapport with executives and line of business professionals. Polymatica has transformed their customers businesses and saved them tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. It will be your job to effectively demonstrate the business outcomes and ROI in an expeditious manner and is essential to success in this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a true results-oriented sales hunter aspiring to become a business development manager for an innovative analytics company.
- Ability to identify and cultivate prospects through targeted account planning and outbound communication tactics (phone, email, events and social media).
- Become a student of the business and knowledgeable in the analytics market we service.
- Keep abreast of the competition, market drivers and industry trends within your verticals.
- Learn and fully comprehend our analytics platform and how it helps a business become more successful.
- Conduct a compelling and professional value proposition and demonstration in person or via web-based tools.
- Achieve and accurately forecast to a quarterly quota.
- Effective daily use of CRM, PowerPoint and other sales enablement and management tools as required.
- Attend weekly sales reviews.
- Provide regular reporting on pipeline, forecast and current performance and other KPIs when requested.
- Attend Quarterly Business Reviews where you will present your strategy, forecasts and achievements to the senior management and sales team.
- Work closely with pre-sales, technical consultants, business practices, marketing and internal sales as required to achieve success.
- Self-motivated, challenger sales approach (this is not a relationship sales role).
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience selling SaaS, enterprise software solutions, Business Intelligence, or Analytics software.
- Experience in both transactional sales and strategic sales cycles.
- History of effectively building self-generating pipeline and exceeding quota is required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Salesforce.com or other web based CRM experience a plus.
- Problem solver: Know how to apply use cases to drive value.
- Fearless: Have a relentless drive to find and qualify new prospects.
- Can effectively craft and deliver a complex value propositions in an easily consumed format to a variety of stakeholders.
- Process driven: Can prioritize and manage multiple work streams.
- Go-Getter: Doesn’t wait to be told what to do.