The opportunity to join a collaborative and client focused team that specialises in providing reinsurance services to the Russian market. Highly regarded in their field, most new business is generated through referrals from existing clients- a testimony to their excellent client satisfaction record.
The successful candidate must be completely fluent in Russian language, have a good knowledge of the Russian culture and be able to provide actuarial advice to clients and prospects on their risk exposure, especially in respect of natural catastrophe events.
This a chance for such a candidate with requisite professional experience to become a recognized reinsurance broker who manages large treaty placements. You will develop and present innovative solutions to client needs, identify and pursue potential opportunities, advise clients, and negotiate transactions.
- Oversees the development and presentation of innovative solutions for client needs for complex risk transfer – treaty reinsurance.
- Analyses Insurers’ data and records and, after assessing probabilities, formulates the design of reinsurance structures, especially the limits and priorities of catastrophe cover.
- Compiles reports for clients and regulators which evidence catastrophe risk exposures.
- Advises clients and negotiates transactions to secure the Company’s revenue.
- Identifies and pursues potential opportunities to win new clients and new projects to drive overall department revenue growth.
- Coordinates more complex responses to client queries and concerns to ensure issues are resolved completely and promptly.
- Independently handles complex assignments and may also assist more senior-level Brokers, including senior leadership in Broking, Analytics and/or Practice Management, in serving clients.
- Grows and maintains strong relationships with reinsurers, clients, and colleagues to drive high client satisfaction at senior levels at the client.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of actuarial techniques, reinsurance classes, markets and other more specialized concepts and products to provide highly innovative solutions to clients.
- May inspect and clarify policy/contract documents and reinsurance agreements.
Required Skills , qualifications and experience
- Fluent Russian speaker with a good knowledge of the Russian culture
- Advanced knowledge and experience of actuarial techniques used by non-life insurers used specifically within risk and catastrophic events
- Higher Degree in Maths, Economics or Science
- Client focused with strong client relationship development and servicing skills
- Legal knowledge, international business knowledge would be advantageous