The ideal candidate is a talented professional with experience and emotional maturity, with a track-record in business development and long-term relationships with clients.
The professional will work directly with the Director, CEE and the Portfolio Director concentrating on a high-level experience delivery of our clients. The role offers high exposure to senior decision makers both by phone and in person and the opportunity to develop transferable business skills.
Our approach is entirely different from other conventional conference companies. We produce exclusively high-level events where everyone pays to participate in a unique event format that allows participants to engage meaningfully and get the most out of relationship opportunities.
We require fluency in written and spoken English and fluency in Russian. Any additional languages will be a distinct advantage.
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction.
- Identify new opportunities for GRI Club to cross-sell its products and services to meet client needs and cross-sell targets.
- Manage the production of annual events and meetings of the Relationship Club.
- Responsible for the research and content production of all conference programmes in your defined territory.
- Maintain industry knowledge and a solid understanding of the client’s organisational structure and strategy.
- Production of qualified content for our real estate investor forums (themes related to economy and business, especially real estate, infrastructure and financial markets). The themes will be built as you read, listen to Club Directors, talk to members.
- Phone conversations and face to face meetings with CEO’s and Directors in the Real Estate, Finance and Infrastructure markets to develop an in-depth understanding of the sector and to qualify programme topics and content of the highest quality.
- Penetrate the client organisation by building strong personal relationships (in particular at senior level), to understand the client’s strategy and assess their future needs for products and services.
- Act as the client 'champion' within GRI Club, looking to add value to differentiate GRI Club from the competition and to share client knowledge and account strategy internally.
- Production of simple and complex materials for the company's website.
- Leading by example and acting as an ambassador for the current location through engagement with the business lines.
- Willing to grow and availability to travel abroad at least 20% of the time.
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations.
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables.
- Proactivity in developing new and quality content to be used both internally, and for external marketing.
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organisational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships.
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks.
- Ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations.
- Passion for business and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients.
- Financial performance of the club in your territory, comprising of event and membership revenue.
- Consistency and reliability of your activity reporting and forecasting.
- Feedback and satisfaction of your customers.
- Amount of contact time (face-to-face or on the phone) with your market and customers.
- In-depth understanding of your market and customer knowledge, and subsequent ability to identify and capitalise on opportunities while avoiding/mitigating challenges.
- Quality and quantity of your key relationships, both internal and external.
- Quality and quantity of your contribution to the wider team and the company.
Remuneration and Benefits
- We offer basic salary with bonus/commission scheme depending on performance.
- We offer a stakeholder pension scheme.
- Annual leave entitlement starts at 23 days per year with an additional day for each year of service, up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Health and dental insurance upon completion of 1 year’s service
Our promise to employees
We will support new and current members of the team by providing dedicated training and by allowing development time to evolve their existing skill set into one that will thrive within our environment. We have focused on developing industry leading training practices, and adopting tools and processes from leading sales organisations. We will expect the contribution made by the company to be matched by ongoing personal development on the part of every new team member.
- A defined career path with KPIs
- Competitive remuneration package
- Industry-leading training
- Autonomous and varied role
- High pace, high-value task driven environment
- Buzzing, fun and professional sales culture
- Sociable environment
About the GRI
GRI Club is a global club of senior level investors, developers and lenders in real estate and infrastructure. Our mission is to enable senior executives to develop and strengthen personal, long-term business relationships.
The GRI was founded in 1998 by an experienced real estate practitioner, to serve the specific needs of senior level industry executives in a unique and engaging way. Unlike conventional conference companies, the GRI does not have presenters, panels or slides, but instead open discussions to allow participants to share and connect with each other.
At this moment, the GRI is currently investing in strengthening its corporate structure and processes, as well as reopening market opportunities, consolidating the exceptional growth of the organisation that has been achieved particularly in the last five years in around the world.
The GRI Club handles your personal data in line with the GDPR. Data stored is not used for any other purpose but to be in contact with you regarding potential employment. In case you prefer that we do NOT keep your personal information, please let us know.
BR Office: Rua. Gustavo Ambrust, 464, Campinas - SP, Brasil - CEP 13092-106 - Map
UK Office: 2 Eastbourne Terrace, London W2 6LG, UK - Map
MX Office: 169, Blvd. Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, 11520 Ciudad de México, CDMX - Map
GRI Services Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales, no. 05317785.
Job Type: Full-time
- Russian (on a native level) (Required)