The YouTube Partner Program consists of millions of content creators. This number is growing very quickly and will grow even faster in the coming years. Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, the Online Partnerships and Development (OPD) team serves YouTube's creators around the world to ensure they have a great experience and achieve success on the platform. Many of these creators are responsible for “what is original” on YouTube and are building the media companies of the future.
The OPD (Online Partnerships and Development) Team works with YouTube creators by helping them to build their channel, grow their watch time and develop their audience by delivering innovative and scalable best practices, solutions and recommendations.
As an Online Partner Manager, you will help our creators to build, grow, and expand their presence on YouTube, while assisting their development into the next generation of YouTube stars.
Opening date for applications: 13th February 2018
Closing date for applications: 14th March 2018
Competitive salary applies.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
- Manage and assist in the development of a portfolio of YouTube creators in the areas of Entertainment, Sports, News, Gaming, Beauty and Fashion, Cooking, Music and more.
- Manage a portfolio of creator accounts towards strategic goals, including maximizing watch time hours, platform engagement, audience growth, and community interaction.
- Work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional partners in order to develop and implement creative ways to improve client relationships, grow distribution and drive growth.
- Measure and analyze overall creator performance.
- Streamline operational workflows and process improvements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically
- Experience in the video, media, and/or entertainment industry.
- Experience as a YouTube creator, with a passion for finding, developing and managing YouTube creators.
- Experience in an external-facing customer interaction role. Experience in customer support, sales and/or relationship development.
- Ability to interact at all levels of an organization, as well as cross-functionally.
- Effective problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated record of proactively improving processes.
- Excellent communication, presentation planning and time management skills, with careful attention to detail.