Established privately owned accounting company looks for marketing and sales director to oversee established business and to develop new international directions in Russia and CIS. The position is responsible for general international business development, marketing and product development programs, sales on the new markets, etc by performing the following duties directly or via the team:
- Creation, implementation and management of the marketing and sales plans and activities.
- Development, implementation and management of the marketing strategy. Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR. Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented.
- Finding new clients in the designated territories and maintaining established connections.
- Creating the brand of the company in the designated territories, promotion of the company services, developing positive and respectable image of the company via different channels, creating marketing materials, ensuring that website of the company is kept up to date and translated into required languages.
- Development, implementation and management of sales forecasting activities and targets. Setting performance goals to achieve company objectives, setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team, day to day management of the team ensuring they are achieving KPI’s.
- Working closely with the company’s team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations, reviewing and analyzing sales performance against plans to determine effectiveness.
- Preparing and presenting sales reports detailing sales to the board
- Hiring new marketing and sales managers according to the needs of the company for the designated territories. Management of the created marketing and sales departments including orienting, counseling, and disciplining hired employees. Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice. Performance management of the sales team.
- Meeting with key clients to ensure relationships are maintained and developed, overseeing key client contracts. Attending meetings with key customers alongside members of the sales team
- Development and management of marketing and sales budget
- Risk assessment of the existing clients in the designated territories. Risk assessment of new clients in the designated territories according to anti-money laundering guidance for the accountancy sector. Assessing the risk associated with a client, performing CDD, monitoring existing clients, keeping appropriate records and enabling staff to make an internal SAR. Taking full legal responsibility for any consequences arising from poor risk assessment performed.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
The office of the company is located in the central London. The candidate is expected to travel extensively outside of the UK up to 50% of the working time. Office hours: 9 AM to 5-30 PM. Holidays to comply with current legislation.
£55 000 per annum. Pension by agreement.
Core skills, qualifications and experience needed
The candidate will be expected to have:
- Excellent communication, leadership and analytical skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- A degree in economics
- Understanding general concepts of accounting and tax management
- Relevant working experience for business development in the designated territories not less than 7 years
- Understanding and ability to use risk assessment tools according to latest AML guidance
- Knowing advanced principles of Russian tax system
- Knowing business culture of the designated territories.
Desirable additional skills
A degree in Public relations OR in marketing OR in any other similar discipline
- Working experience in international companies and developing business in different countries
- Second eastern European language
The closing date for applications
September 10th 2018.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £55,000.00 to £55,001.00 /year
- sales and marketing: 7 years
- Any Eastern European language