Godel are looking for an experienced pro-active IT Technical Consultant to work with one of their clients onsite. Godel builds remote dedicated teams of software engineers for their clients and this role is to be embedded in a client’s organisation supporting the teams in their delivery process. You must be a good team player whilst being confident to work independently in complex environments.
We partner with many companies including household names, delivering high quality software development services. With a successful track record of delivering exceptional quality on time and within budget.Over 70% of our business comes by way of referral. We have a genuine reputation for being excellent at what we do!
- Delivering the whole experience to the client by liaising with the business and IT department; working with groups of business stakeholders for requirements elicitation, and with IT department for their implementation.
- Providing clear actionable advice and recommendation based upon your expertise and knowledge
- Supporting the delivery team by organising the backlog and make sure that each sprint is delivering value to the client’s business.
- Taking ownership of achieving results for this Godel client and your team.
- You may be required to attend frequent business trips to Belarus.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a deep understanding and real life experience of the software development lifecycle and be able to provide clear guidance and resolve issues typical for each stage of the project
- Have a minimum of 8 years’ experience of working in IT
- Prince2 practitioner or PMP qualification is essential.
- Have a minimum of 5 years proven Product/Project Management, or Product Ownership, or Business Analysis experience.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience working with several distributed offshore teams based in multiple locations at the same time
- Have a deep experience of managing the SCRUM process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology inc.
- Scrum master certification is essential.
- Have a proven track record of product planning and creating roadmaps and delivering against them
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- Strong knowledge of DBMSs: Relational (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, CoachDB ), GraphDB (e.g. Neo4j)
- Demonstrable experience of working with main Tech stacks like .NET, JAVA, MEAN and LAMP and main cloud hosting platforms (AWS, Azure, Heroku etc.)
- Past experience as a developer would be an advantage as would knowledge of Russian language.
- An undergraduate degree is essential, preferably in Engineering/Computer Science and Technology.
- Experience in hosting presentations and workshops for the client and end-users.