GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Are you a strong and dynamic leader with passion and a can-do attitude?
GoDaddy is looking for a forward-thinking and experienced MENA Regional Director to lead operations in the large GCC and North Africa sub-region inside the broader EMEA region.
Main goal is to drive revenue growth according to a three-year plan ending in 2020 across a large number of Arab speaking markets, reinforcing GoDaddy’s presence and reputation by executing a localised strategy.
An exciting role where you take ownership for the MENA sub-region business driving the local commercial strategy in synergy with several internal stakeholders.
- Responsible of local P&L, revenue targets, EBITA in accordance with fiscal year targets and long-term plans. Works on initiatives to improve AOS, ARPU, and other key financial metrics including Care GCR. Build sales strategies aligned with market requirements to increase customer adoption of services beyond domains, differentiating execution by market if necessary;
- Be the voice of local customers inside the GoDaddy organization;
- In charge of every on-site merchandising activity combining local cultural aspects with sales goals, and interacting with the in-house creative agency (GDP) to ensure commercial messages are always relevant, up-to-date, and in line with business goals;
- Represent the primary interface for every product team in the US, working together to ensure best results of every commercial initiative: analyzing sales data, determining pricing strategy, and working on new internal and external programs involving third parties;
- Monitors competition to ensure GoDaddy is always competitively priced, and share internally competitors’ new product launches and sales tactics;
- Work with internal stakeholders in the US on pricing, promos, offers and bundles, each crucial component of in-market sales strategy;
- Owns every business metric in association with the Business Analytics organization in the US. Reports on a regular basis - Weekly letter, Monthly scorecard, and Quarterly Business Review – to support the business cadence, and ensure targets are constantly monitored. Uses BA tools to correct execution enforcing financial predictability;
- Owns the local Marketing budget in collaboration with the Marketing organization;
- Interfaces the New Customer acquisition team to coordinate initiatives and ensuring constant alignment towards revenue budget targets, short and long term;
- Be the local GoDaddy spokesperson and media interface supported by the Marketing organization in the US and EMEA;
- Drive initiatives to constantly improve on the “Local Credibility” front, engaging with the internal localization team and product units, drafting a plan to constantly improve the user experience. Examples include FOS, payments methods, opt-ins, privacy, and related issues;
- Interacts with the EMEA Care organization to ensure goal alignments, shares sales goals in advance, anticipate future needs, and coordinate sales strategy;
- Participates in weekly internal regional alignment meetings with peers aimed at delivering the regional global targets by aligning resources, sharing best practices and collaborating on common tasks;
- Interfaces the internal Life Cycle Management team, driving every form of customer touch point and engagement to ensure GCR from Repeat Customers hit targets;
- Drives the identification of trends and insights from customer experience surveys and marketing analytics and translate the learning into action and change agendas;
- Leverages competitive intelligence and marketplace trends to provide leadership on how GoDaddy should innovate and evolve through new initiatives and CRM campaigns.
- Total GCR and % of New vs renewals, from every POP: Web, Care, and Business Analytics;
- Customer base targets, and churn rate;
- Domain Market share as a proxy of total market share
- Customer Engagement
- Candidate needs to be multilingual: fluent in English, Arabic mother tongue. Excellent knowledge of French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian or any other Western languages a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, or related field required;
- ·MBA with an emphasis in marketing or e-Commerce preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in running e-commerce multimillion dollar organizations across multiple markets, and in a matrix organization;
- Number driven mentality and familiarity with website performance and optimization tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Tableau, third party data sources, …);
- Sophisticated understanding of customer online behaviours in the context of online transactional websites and mobile apps;
- Extensive experience in sales, marketing, product development, viral marketing, search marketing, social media and mobile marketing;
- Thorough understanding of online and offline touch points throughout the customer lifecycle;
- Prior experience at a major e-commerce site is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills;
- Extremely strong writing skills – concise, business oriented, marketing messages;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and project management skills;
- Ability to develop and implement strategic sales plans;
- Innovative, forward-thinker who excels at strategy creation and relationship building across all levels;
- Proven ability to work well with creative teams;
- Expert multi-tasker with strong skills in managing priorities with tight timelines;
- Ability to interpret information for management decision making;
- Must understand sales strategy and strong knowledge of internet distribution space;
- Developed a strong understanding of industry standards, new technologies, and latest advances in Internet economics;
- Become an expert on competitive products;
- Keen eye toward creative and its influence on consumer behaviour;
- Strong knowledge of GoDaddy products, services, and Care business lines;
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (O365);
- Success in working in an influence-driven cross-functional environment.
- GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time