If you're looking for project manager placements in London, look no further - this market research business are on the hunt for a Russian Speaking Project Manager to join their team on a paid placement. With AI and geo-location technology at the heart of their business, they are making huge waves on the UK tech scene - so it's the perfect time to join their team!
In this Russian Speaking Project Manager placement, you will be joining a tech startup who are already a huge name in the field of market research. Based in London, they use cutting-edge geo-technology and artificial intelligence to display real-time results for their portfolio of high-profile clients. Having already helped businesses like Pepsi, Unilever and BBC to acquire useful information and market insights, they are continuing to grow at a remarkable rate - and are now looking for a Project Manager who is fluent in Russian to join their London HQ.
In this Russian Speaking Project Manager placement, you'll have the chance to work within a fast-paced and disruptive startup that is changing the face of market research. In this varied role, you will be taking ownership of approving submissions from their network, working on a range of high-profile projects, and using your Russian language skills to engage with members of the global community. You'll need to be self-driven and highly motivated, as your work will have a tangible impact on the business, and will drive the process for enriching valuable data.
In this Russian Speaking Project Manager placement, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the Data Enrichment Process - managing the process of approving submissions (text, photo and videos) from their global network, delivering insights on the highest quality submissions and helping to make a strong process even better!
- Tagging and coding - working across a variety of outputs (e.g. video and photo)
- Owning the process of identifying trends across exciting videos and photos, engaging with the global community, understanding their views and shaping their thought into exciting insights for leading multinational firms
- Making sure that each submission is appropriately categorised
- Digging deeper on the text responses received from across the globe, leveraging your strong analytical skills and attention to details as a platform for distilling the views of the community
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university or an undergraduate who is looking for a summer placement
- Native level fluency in both Russian and English
- Ideally, 0-6 months in a Project Management or Administrative role
- Experience managing translations, coding or tagging is a bonus
- Excellent communication and people skills and impeccable organisation
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude
What else is on offer?
- A great salary of £20,000
- The opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing and pioneering tech startup
- A fantastic and lively working environment, where perks include free breakfast everyday, lunch from different cuisines every Wednesday, and Friday socials complete with beer, wine and snacks!
- The chance to gain invaluable project management experience!
Looking for project management placements in London and fluent in Russian? If you're an ambitious graduate or you're looking for a summer paid placement, apply for this Russian Speaking Project Manager placement in London today!