My client is a provider of property, tax, legal, company formation and banking procedures and is now looking to bring on board an experienced Russian Speaking Company Secretary to join their team in London.
In this corporate law/governance based role, your responsibilities will be wide-ranging and involve:
- managing a portfolio of client companies
- Apostle and legalisation of documentation
- corporate re-structuring projects
- bank account management
- invoicing and billing
- submission of confirmation statements
- domestic and offshore company incorporation
- drafting of documentation e.g share certificates, share transfers, appointments/resignations
Please note that this role is NOT an administrative or secretarial position and requires prior corporate law/company secretarial experience.
Just get in touch asap to avoid missing out on this London based role!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.