The Dispute Resolution team consists of 28 partners and 45 other lawyers in our UK offices. The team work simultaneously on a large number of cases at any one time.
Our practice includes the following principal areas:
ADR, Arbitration, Aviation and travel disputes, Banking and finance disputes, Commercial disputes, Construction disputes, Corporate recovery and insolvency, Corporate risk management, Defamation, Fraud and international asset tracing, Health and safety litigation, Insurance and re-insurance, Judicial Review, Professional negligence, Public sector disputes, Shareholders’ disputes, and Technical disputes.
- Proactively manage own files and support existing caseloads
- Preparing thorough documentation required in the preparation of cases to trial
- Liaising with counsel/experts
- Liaising with clients and handling matters with the appropriate sensitivity
- Responsibility and management of an existing caseload
Key Skills & Experience
The candidate must have the following skills and qualifications and experience:
- Qualified lawyer in England and Wales or another common law jurisdiction;
- International Arbitration experience including under LCIA, SCC and ICC rule;
- Experience in Arbitration, International Arbitration and Litigation at post qualification level;
- Business level Russian language abilities in reading, writing, speaking and listening;
- Must have trained with a top international law firm;
- Experience in building relationships with the client, family, witnesses, counsel and experts;
- Enthusiastic team player with commitment to quality and client care;
- Excellent case management skills;
- Minimum 2.1 Bachelor's Degree from a good University;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent English language skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening;
- A confident and professional manner.
Fieldfisher aims to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet th