We are a highly-regarded and established firm based in Ilford Essex and City of London and are looking to appoint a Criminal Duty Solicitor to their newly formed Crime Department.
- As a Criminal Duty Solicitor you will be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed criminal law caseloads, including private clients.
- You will be able to work effectively as a Criminal Duty Solicitor as part of the Criminal law team and on your own.
- Applications are invited from Duty Solicitors who wish to work on a full-time, part-time or flexible basis. We are able to accommodate candidates who wish to work evenings, weekends or limited hours.
- You will be expected to attend Magistrates Court, where necessary.
- You will be able to attend police stations both in and out of hours.
Candidates fluent in Romanian, Polish, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Latvian, Russian, Turkish, French and Somalian is an advantage.
Solicitors with a client following is an advantage.
The firm is offering a very competitive package as well as ongoing career progression opportunities. However, Salary and hours are negotiable.
Please note that it is a requirement that all candidates must have a clean, valid Practising Certificate at the time of applying.