2nd Line Support / Service Desk / IT Support / Helpdesk Engineer
This is a unique opportunity for a Russian speaking 2nd Line Support Engineer to work for a leading company in a highly technical environment, that offers clear paths of progression and development.
You will provide remote support to users in a Russian company in accordance with defined Service Level Agreements, with professionalism and authority. Good customer service skills are paramount and managing customer expectations.
You will have experience of any of the following:
- Experience in supporting Windows, Server, MS Office environments
- Experience in administering Active Directory, Group Policies
- Experience of supporting laptops and mobile devices
- Experience in using remote support tools.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated, flexible and committed attitude toward service delivery
- Drive, energy and initiative
Please note: The hours of work are one week normal business hours (7.5 hour day) in the office, the following week from home 4am-12pm.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please don't hesitate and apply now!
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, or any other role via Elliot Partnership, you are consenting to your personal information being registered with us and maintained into our CRM. We may, from time to time contact you about other relevant positions.