Drover is a VC-backed marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: flexible and at a fair, transparent price. We believe nobody should have to put up with long-term contracts and surprise costs left right and centre - with Drover you select your favourite car, keep it as long as you want, swap or cancel, downgrade or upgrade any time, all for a single all-in price. We’re laser focused on establishing car subscription as the defining industry category of our time. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch and Forbes.
Thanks to an incredible 60-strong team in London and Lisbon and the backing of world-class investors including Version One, Forward Partners, Cherry Ventures, Partech and BP Ventures, we have already handled tens of thousands of bookings since our launch just two years ago. But we have barely just begun... Come on board and join the ride!
As our new Tech Support Analyst, you will join our Tech Support Manager in supporting our sales, customer experience and operations teams.
In particular, you will
- unblock technical issues and find workaround solutions to bugs
- escalate complex technical issues requiring engineering resources to the Product team and follow up to ensure adequate solutions are in fact built
- facilitate inter-team collaboration by becoming the go-to person for all things broken
- If you are a technically minded problem solver and the prospect of having an immediate impact on the company’s daily operations sounds exciting to you, this is the role for you. Expect to become everyone’s favorite person in the office: people will be buying you cookies left right and centre!
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally in a technical discipline from a leading university
- 1-2 years of experience in an operations, IT support or technical customer care role OR a recent graduate with a demonstrable track record of solving complex problems
- Excellent communication skills: you will work with many team members across different teams every day
- A highly organised individual who has no problem multitasking
- A hustler: you will work to defeat bugs with the tenacity of detective
- The opportunity to become one of the early employees at an ultra fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from, a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
An international environment: we are 18 nationalities working in two offices (London and Lisbon)
- expect a couple of work trips to Lisbon!
- A competitive salary
- Top-notch kit. We'll get you a shiny new laptop!
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Awesome startup office overlooking Regent's Canal, with a ping-pong table and an Oculus Rift
- Fruit and coffee all week, team lunch & drinks on Fridays
- Monthly socials, exciting team retreats to European destinations (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next?)