Our company At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We are a place that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation. That’s why, we’re focused on cultivating great leaders throughout the organization. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
The Digital Strategy & Innovation (DSI) team is part of the E-Commerce Department, a cross-functional unit that connects all commercial functions to execute global strategies on a country level. We are responsible for planning and monitoring the sales development of Adobe’s Consumer and Business units in EMEA, and are the go-to team for analytical questions with commercial impact. In doing so, our goal is to provide commercial steering and long-term growth strategies, leveraging local markets differences and driving innovation.
As a member of the DSI team, your main responsibilities will be to facilitate the strategy review process, and to ensure focus and impact in the local execution of this strategy. This is a central role within the Adobe.com Store, with impact across all major EMEA markets and what you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow.
This is a critical role, and will require outstanding commercial acumen and communication/influence skills. Having high EQ is essential in Adobe, as well as the drive and hunger for change. You must be able to communicate positively, able to meet partners & customers and talk knowledgeably about Adobe and our business.
Finally, we expect you to be passionate about our products, skilled in at least some, or are willing to learn!
What you’ll be responsible for:
What you need to succeed
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Provide arguments for major commercial decisions, in particular through structuring quantitative analyses and business cases to validate hypotheses
- Engage with and present to the decision-makers who shape the priorities for our business in each of EMEA markets
- Innovate and drive cross-functional projects, central to the execution of our commercial ambitions
- Provide key inputs and support to the commercial strategy review process
- Collect, analyze and maintain benchmarks across a variety of relevant aspects of our business such as commercial performance, service levels, deep-dives on specific assortment areas, marketing strategy and implementation at the respective country level
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in an analytical or commercial role, preferably with fast-paced companies within software, e-commerce or management consulting
- Degree (Bachelor, Master) in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, or equivalent
- Strong academic track record of professional growth
- Love for analytics and numbers-crunching
- Solid understanding of our business and a passion for data and e-commerce
- Outstanding communication skills and are able to drive projects, breaking down complex problems into manageable, structured work packages
- Self-starter mentality - self-driven, results-oriented, and enjoy working independently
- Advanced MS Office (Excel and Power Point) skills
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language
- Thought Leader: Is seen as an expert across the organization. Promotes new ways of thinking. Highly influential. Is well received and respected by executives, direct teams, cross-functional groups, customers and partners.
- Driving Positive Change: Constructively challenges the conventional wisdom or accepted ways of doing things. Uses best-in-class benchmarks and own direct experience as catalysts for driving change.
- Tenacity/Persistence:Can effectively and convincingly communicate ideas and objectives, even if contradictory to the prevailing view. Confidence to stick to arguments in the face of strong dissenting opinion.
- Cultural Astuteness: Culturally sensitive and savvy. Adapts practices and strategies, and seeks alternative ways to get things done.
Adobe’s Worldwide Field Operations
Adobe’s Worldwide Field Operations provides Adobe customers with the products, solutions, and support they need to meet their business requirements. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Channel Sales, Technical Services, Sales Operations, and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organization.