You will be joining the Syndication Tech team who manage the primary bond and loan issuance platform for Deutsche Bank. The main system, dbSyndicate, supports 18 business desks in high volume, high criticality issuances for many of the world’s largest and most prestigious firms.
- Facing off directly with business stakeholders and partners in technology (e.g. IT Governance, upstream/downstream systems)
- Solving a range of problems from business requirements to emergency fixes to cyber security
- Producing high quality, testable and stable code that is designed well for the future
- Engaging in all stages of the project when needed (e.g. requirements gathering, testing, Service Level 3 support)
- Helping to design and build solutions for the syndication platform
Skills & Qualifications:
- Expert GWT/GXT skills and entry level REACT knowledge
- Knowledge of core Java including Java8
- Experience of large web projects using Spring MVC/Spring Boot for dependency injection
- Spring cloud and microservices experience
- Previous experience with the following tools; Git, Maven, Stash/BitBucket and TeamCity
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Relational database knowledge
- Proven SQL skills and knowledge of how to design data models for requirements
- Experience of different Software Development Life Cycle approaches (Waterfall/Agile Scrum and Kanban)
- Good understanding of Ukrainian or Russian Language
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.