Interested in joining a leading start-up in the London tech scene? Want to be part of the AI revolution?
DataSine was founded in 2015 with the mission to make customer experience more compelling, more personal, and more informed. Through our AI-powered platform, companies can understand their customers as individuals and personalise content at scale – building engagement, loyalty and trust.
Having recently closed a seed round of $1.5MM, the team is ready for growth and looking for a passionate marketing intern. This is a full-time paid internship that will last between 3-6 months.
The marketing intern will work closely with the Head of Marketing with digital marketing, market research and events, as well as providing general support across the company.
As the Marketing Intern, your job will include the following:
- Helping manage DataSine social media accounts
- Helping run Paid Social and Paid Social campaigns
- Researching and representing DataSine at relevant events and helping organize our own
- Creating content, including blog articles, case studies, videos, and graphics
- Finding creative ways to attract, acquire, engage, and retain a healthy customer base
- Supporting the sales team with proposals and applications
- Degree in marketing or a related subject
- Copywriting ability
- Knowledge of digital marketing and relevant technology
- Team player who is not afraid to get stuck in
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of or experience with HubSpot
- Exposure to or an interest in joining London’s startup scene
- Language skills (including French, Spanish and Russian)
- Young and vibrant team
- Immediate responsibility and learning of new skills
- Free coffee
- Potential for travel
- Casual office environment