To conduct open-source intelligence research to support a complex and fast-paced threat intelligence programme.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Research and Information Gathering
- Gather information on individuals that pose a threat to our client through open source and social media research.
- When tasked, conduct research on specific topics to contribute to bespoke threat assessments.
- Research new sources of information and developing capabilities to collect and analyse information in support of the team mission.
- Contribute to the production of bespoke threat assessments.
- Conduct peer review of bespoke project work and help to ensure quality of final deliverables.
- Work closely with other members of the team to review, support and enhance intelligence assessment outputs.
Knowledge and Experience
- Practical knowledge of open-source intelligence collection and threat analysis
- Ability to prepare concise written reports with strong attention to detail
- Experience in directing, collecting and analysing information, including following leads, in order to produce timely and actionable intelligence.
- Additional languages preferable: Spanish, Portuguese or Russian.
Qualifications and Specialist Skills
- Degree-level qualification.
- Open source intelligence qualifications.