At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion pageviews each month across 5 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Every day, about 12,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the Role
Customer Success is ultimately responsible for ensuring the post-sales success of a portfolio of Cloudflare Enterprise customers. The successful candidate will bring Cloudflare's best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to their portfolio and match these to the customers’ business goals. As a trusted advisor and coach, you are the post-sales success leader for your assigned accounts.
This is a wonderful opportunity to become part of an expanding team at Cloudflare.
- Manage all post-sales activities for Cloudflare’s enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Own the ultimate responsibility for the customer’s satisfaction with Cloudflare's services
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Drive adoption of Cloudflare’s services to meet customers’ business needs
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Play a fundamental part in helping your customers establish and manage their cloud infrastructure
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work to resolve
- Partner with our Tech Ops team to ensure customer success with Cloudflare
- Deliver successful customers into the contract renewal process
- Monitor performance and identify trends in Cloudflare adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers as part of their periodic Success Review
- < 25% travel.
- Bachelors degree required. Masters is a plus
- Basic understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works”
- Direct experience selling and servicing enterprise accounts
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Understanding of application, server, and network security a plus
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet. In 2014, we launched Project Galileo, an initiative through which we partner with global NGOs to identify websites at risk of attack and provide the same state-of-the-art mitigation technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost. Project Galileo equips politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work.
Additionally, in 2016, we announced our partnership with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization that works with companies to create 18-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one. With the lofty goal of shaping the future of the Internet, we’re focused on recruiting the best and the brightest, no matter what.
Cloudflare is a security company. A successful background check is required for employment.
Cloudflare hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.