Post Sale Service Co-ordinator embodies exceptional client service and demonstrates a broad knowledge of all the functions within the post-sale client experience. Post Sale Services is responsible for providing our clients with an accountable and dedicated team to deal with and respond to their post-sale transactional queries across Live and Online sales. Working with other members of the Post Sale Service Team, Client Service, Shipping, Finance and Specialist Art Departments, the Post Sale Service coordinator will manage, oversee and provide ownership for our clients post sale client experience. This role is to ensure thorough completion of these services from auction and payment - through to final shipping/collection and delivery of property. This will be achieved whilst upholding Christie’s Client Service Standards for our both our internal and external clients.
- Be the primary and proactive point of contact for Christie’s clients post sale journey – over phone, email or digital channel.
- Be accountable and provide oversight for a portfolio of Live and Online auctions – for all post sale related issues and queries e.g. invoicing, payment, shipping quotes and settlement.
- Proactively adding value to the post sale client experience by anticipating the needs and expectations of our clients
- Provide clear and proactive communication to the client offering options to help clients make choices that are beneficial to the client and Christie’s
- Responding to clients in a way that builds rapport, achieves positive engagement and delivery
- Own client issues through to resolution, understanding how to build trust with our clients and why this is important
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to ensure best practice in our post sale processes and service levels
- Proactively “closing” the sale operationally and financially
- Other duties as assigned by Line Manager
Skills and Attributes:
- 3+ years proven experience in a client service/client facing environment
- Fluency in at least one European language desired – particularly Russian or Dutch
- Confident in using MS Excel, Outlook and Word
- Demonstrate exceptional client service and communication skills
- Ability to reflect the image and standards of Christie’s in all situations in accordance with Client Service standards
- Be able to organise yourself, prioritise your own workload/activity and work to meet deadlines.
- Detail orientated, strong processing abilities whilst remaining client focused.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- A logical thinker and problem solver with the ability to seek continuous improvement.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Act on and seek feedback from others to develop or maintain personal service skills and knowledge
- Share personal learning and case studies with others, presenting recommendations, and improvement to support good practice
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.