Russian fusion concept in London. We offer traditional Russian and environment culture with a modern twist. We pride ourselves on the most welcoming atmosphere and an exceptional customer service.
- Design, implement and drive key online and offline marketing campaigns
- Develop our social media channels, including Facebook and Instagram, produce and source interesting content, build relationships with influencers and bloggers, grow our engagement levels
- Set up tracking systems and analyze the results of all digital marketing activities
- Work with the external PR agency to produce promotional PR materials and press releases
- Monitor and manage our presence on the relevant platforms, including OpenTable, Bookatable, Google, TripAdvisor, etc
- Organise and manage internal and external events, e.g. tastings, parties, pop-ups, etc
- Build partnerships and identify business development opportunities.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly, annually) marketing reports, and forecasts
- Analyse, and monitor the competitors' marketing and sales activities
- Ensure all communications and content are consistent with other business activities, comply with the company's identity, reputation, and standards of service
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Russian Knowledge is a must
- Experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Executive or in a similar role, previous experience in the hospitality/food/restaurant sectors is essential
- Fluency in English and Russian, excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of traditional and digital marketing tools (social, web, email)
- Working knowledge of analytic tools
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce engaging content
- Can-do attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision
Please apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Sandra C. D. Muller at Change to keep in touch!